Friday Instruct September 30th - Rebecca Baer - Marie-Christine

Hello there! How are you doing?


Marie-Christine with you today for another Art Journal Page! 
I know holidays are over, but we still want beach and sun, doesn't it?
So,  I takes you by the sea, follow me!






For this page, I chose the Rebecca Baer's stencil "Organic Arbor" ST1217 Large Size.










First, put the stencil on the page and color it with different colors of gelato.






Then,  spread the colors with a baby wipe 





This once completed .





Stamp the bottom of the page with sea theme.









Stamp  some sea theme on another paper.





Now, color and cut the stamps and stick them and your image on your page.





Finally, make a black frame around the page, add a title and some exotic leaf at the top.




Material that I used

Rebecca Baer's Organic Arbor Stencil ST1217 Large Size
Gelatos
Baby wipe
Image from Pinterest
Stamps sea theme
Sticker for the title


Thanks for stopping by Rebecca Baer's blog today!

Marie-Christine






Commentaires

  1. Oh! Brilliant :) LOOOOVe the step by step....baby wipes work a treat, eh? I thought they were my 'secret'!!!! Really love the fun, light hearted way you create these projects! ADORE!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire